As part of the business pitch badge participants utilize a business idea from the prior Entrepreneurial Innovator badge or from other business development processes in order to write a business pitch. Throughout the process participants are challenged to create new ideas or solutions as it pertains to the initial pitch. Participants create a Pitch Deck that is evaluated and utilized in their final pitch process (real world application). As a final requirement, participants are required to film or capture their final pitch and submit it for a final evaluation.
After completing this badge, the recipient can:
- Appraise, assess, and critiques on a basis of specific standards and criteria associated with developing a business pitch.
- Originate, integrate, and combine ideas into a product, plan or proposal.
- Select, transfer, and utilize data principles to complete a problem or task.
- Interpret, comprehend, and translate information based on prior learning.
- Communicate ideas in a logical and persuasive manner in order to influence others to include investors. Strengthen communication skills.
Interested in earning this badge?
Reach out to our Entrepreneurship Instructor, Jeff Lund (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more!