SVVSD badging is an extension of the content and curricula that students receive in specific career pathways. These badges offer industry recognition in either soft or industry focused skills. The primary focus is to develop skill driven learning opportunities that students can promote externally highlighting their work in a given area.
What are badges?
An externally facing validated indicator showcasing an industry-relevant accomplishment or skill earned.
Why are badges important?
- Provides an opportunity for individuals to skill up – earn industry recognized skills that are relevant to a potential future career.
- Offers an opportunity for external recognition via LinkedIn, meaning once you have been issued the badge you can start promoting the achievement on LinkedIn for potential employers to see.
- Allows you the opportunity to start establishing a digital portfolio of earned industry relevant skills.
How do I earn a badge?
- If you are interested in earning a badge, click here to check out our current offerings.
(Instructors) How do I create a badge?
- If you are interested in creating a badge, here is a link to the submission form.