Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading provider of cloud computing services. With a market share of 34%, it’s no surprise that companies such as Airbnb, ESPN, Formula 1, Netflix, McDonald’s, and Pfizer all use AWS. If you’re interested in flying into the world of cloud computing, start your journey with our online AWS courses that all culminate in the opportunity to earn the respective industry-recognized AWS certifications.
All AWS Certifications are valid for 3 years.
Unlock the secrets of the digital universe!
- Industry Certification: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Open to 9th – 12th graders
- No prior IT knowledge or cloud experience required
Welcome to the world of “the cloud” – the magic behind your favorite Netflix shows, Instagram adventures, Formula 1 races, and Google searches! Have you ever wondered how all of these amazing online experiences work? Well, get ready to dive into the exciting universe of cloud computing.
What you’ll discover:
- The Secrets of Cloud Computing → Uncover the core concepts of cloud computing that power the digital world. You’ll learn how cloud technology works its magic and revolutionizes the way we live, work, and play.
- Business Know-How → Explore how businesses, from startups to tech giants, use cloud computing to supercharge their operations.
- Tech Wonders → Get ready to meet the incredible services and technologies that make the cloud tick, including cutting-edge tools and solutions that push the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital realm.
- Superhero Security → Discover the vital role of security and compliance in the cloud, making sure your digital adventures are protected from start to finish.
By the end of this course, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge to demystify “the cloud” like a pro: speak the language, understand the services, and conquer the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam. So, if you’re ready to unlock the secrets of the digital universe and gain skills that are as cool as they are practical, jump aboard – your cloud adventure begins here!
Design the digital structures that power the future!
- Industry Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Open to 10th – 12th graders
- Prerequisite: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CTE7110) or Cloud Computing Fundamentals (CTE83130)
Just as an architect designs the overall look of buildings and structures, a cloud solutions architect oversees the design and implementation of cloud solutions for organizations. Dive into a world of AWS services where you’ll learn to craft cloud computing solutions.
What you’ll learn:
- Gain deep insights into AWS compute, networking, storage, and database services – your tools to create the cloud wonders!
- Learn how to deploy and manage workloads on AWS, fortify them with robust security controls, and meet important compliance requirements.
- Become a wizard with the AWS Management Console and Command Line Interface (CLI) – your magic wands for efficient cloud management.
- Discover the art of identifying and choosing the perfect AWS services to meet any technical challenge.
This course will not only prepare you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification exam, but you’ll become the problem-solving wizard who designs, builds, deploys, and manages solutions on AWS, providing you with valuable skills that are in high demand in the ever-evolving field of cloud computing. Hear from AWS Solution Architects, learn about the day in the life of a Solutions Architect, and then join us on this educational journey to unlock a world of exciting opportunities in cloud architecture and AWS technology.
- This certification exam does not require deep hands-on coding experience, although familiarity with basic programming concepts would be an advantage.
- This course would pair well with CTE80135 Linux Essentials to learn Command Line Interface (CLI) and/or CTE80125 Python in Cybersecurity to learn Python programming language.
Discover the power of Artificial Intelligence!
- Industry Certification: AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- Open to 10th – 12th graders
- Prerequisites: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (CTE7113) and Algebra 2 (Statistics is highly recommended)
Have you ever wondered how to make computers learn and improve on their own? It’s like training a genius pet, minus the fur! That’s exactly what Machine Learning is all about: a fascinating branch of artificial intelligence where we use technologies and algorithms to make machines super smart. Take your AWS skills to the next level and venture into the awesome realm of machine learning where you’ll teach computers to identify patterns, make decisions, and improve themselves through experience and data.
What you’ll explore:
- Data Engineering (think data prep)
- Exploratory Data Analysis (data detective work)
- Modeling (mind-blowing predictions)
- Machine Learning Implementation (bringing your creations to life)
- Dive into online labs to test your creativity, intuition, and knowledge of the AWS platform.